TEAM HEELS, TEAM USA, GO TEAM!
Do we look worried?
(felt compelled. profundity!)
I laid me down upon a bank
Where Love lay sleeping;
I heard among the rushes dank
Then I went to the heath and the wild,
To the thistles and thorns of the waste;
And they told me how they were beguiled,
Driven out, and compelled to the chaste.
I went to the Garden of Love,
and saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.
And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
And “Thou Shalt Not,” writ on the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.
And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires.
I picked these things out for you from the internet.
1. R. Kelly’s song “Sex Weed” (youtube link). If I need to tell you NSFW then honestly you might be stupid (sorry).
2. This Asian dog:
3. The 50 Best New Orleans Rap Songs via Complex
4. Wiz Khalifa being asked a stupid question.
As always, the picture of refinement and taste on this here Tumblr blog. Bye!
February 3rd 2012 pt. 1
Might watch this movie tonight instead of doing academic/productive things. Emotional recovery, so to speak.
“That’s 72 unforced errors for Richie Tenenbaum. He’s playing the worst tennis of his life. What’s he feeling right now?”
“I don’t know, Jim. There’s obviously something wrong with him. He’s taken off his shoes and one of his socks and… actually, I think he’s crying.”
1. Teacher: I go to school between the hours of 11 and 2 each day, with the exception of Tuesdays, which last from 12:30-8 (a marathon of sorts). I work on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. WHEN I CANNOT MEET YOU ON ONE DAY’S NOTICE, YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN AND NOT GET SASSY BECAUSE I’M BUSY.
2. When I don’t like someone and they love something, I often have an irrational urge to dislike something that I once liked (music, clothing, movies, books, etc.).
3. Youth Lagoon — Cannons
4. There’s a good chance that if I’m friends with someone, they attended Governor’s School at some point, either with or without me. This makes me even more sad that GS funding is diminished/nonexistent.
5. I’m impatient lately for new life experiences — relationships, friendships, pets, education, art to be made or seen, skills to develop.
6. I wish my hair looked like these girls’
Obsessed. As if Elton John and his lucite piano wasn’t already enough.
FEEL YOU GIRL.
January 23rd 2012
These pretty much never happen at my lovely job, HOWEVER, the memories came flooding back. LOLZ.
Is there a foodservice version of these? I can’t count the number of times I’ve had someone get angry at me because we ran out of a fucking pastry.Someone once told me at work, “I’m never coming back here because you’re an asshole,” to which I responded, “What a shame! We’ll surely miss your business. There’s the fucking door. Get out.”
I have to deal with this on a daily basis. Makes me want to cut loose and kill everyone I see.